It's time to start thinking about year-end close. With the end of year quickly approaching, make sure you are prepared for critical year-end activities related to the reporting, depreciating, and physical inventories of your company's capital assets.
Having a fixed asset solution will help you to:
- Ensure you are taking advantage of tax laws relating to fixed assets.
- Take advantage of CARES Act changes that impact Qualified Improvement Property
- Accurately keep track of all your capitalized or expensed fixed assets.
- Save time by eliminating manual tracking in spreadsheets and eliminate errors.
- Learn about available Sage City resources.
This is a must-attend event for all fixed assets managers, controllers, CFOs, tax compliance officers, and any other partner, manager or staff responsible for capital asset management. Reserve your seat today!
Sales Engineer, Sage Fixed Assets
Wayne is a Sales Engineer for Sage Fixed Assets covering the US, Canada and the Caribbean. Wayne has a tremendous amount of experience in the Technology, Telecommunications, Financial and Aviation industries. Prior to joining Sage, Wayne held roles as a Territory Sales Manager for a software company, Pre-Sales Technical Solutions Consultant in the financial vertical, and 15 years as a Network Engineer. Wayne also a former business owner. His military service consisted of six years in the US Air Force.