CRM stands for customer relationship management, and it is a way of tracking and managing interaction with prospects, leads and customers as they move through every stage of a company's sales cycle.
If ERP lets you focus on running of your business, CRM tools help you focus on customers. CRM software helps businesses improve customer relationships by organizing and automating communications and activities across all customer-facing departments including sales, marketing and customer service.
CRM software provides a level of automation that enables businesses to run smoothly and efficiently. And, because every customer interaction is stored in the one place, you and your team can nurture these relationships at every stage.
As a manager, you can also gain insight into how your sales and marketing campaigns are performing, helping you make more informed business decisions.
Outperform the competition with integrated CRM tools
Companies all around the world are already experiencing the power of an integrated CRM and business management solution. We're ready to help you bring together every area of your business including sales, finance, marketing and customer service. Then your company can:
- Improve customer service - With a complete view of the customer life cycle, your customer service team gains the tools they need to resolve queries faster and with more personal responses.
- Market more effectively - With an integrated CRM system, you will be able to create targeted campaigns based on customer information and deliver a better return on your marketing budget.
- Empowers more productive people teams - An integrated solution gives your colleagues what they need to become more productive, and it also helps you avoid duplication of work. Customer service teams handle customer queries more efficiently, and sales teams can source quotes faster and meet specific shipment and delivery requirements.
- Work faster and smarter - Automating work-flows that seamlessly connect one department to the next ensures your business processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Use visibility to drive profitability - Using real-time information about the volume and value of trade in your company, you can identify sales patterns and cross-sell opportunities.
- Pitch new products to the right people - With better business insight, you will be able to leverage reliable customer data and target customers who want your new products and services.
How CRM software can help boost sales
A CRM system helps you simplify the sales process, shorten sales cycles and make the most of every sales opportunity. CRM software automates sales tasks such as creating quotes and orders, forecasting sales, progressing leads and converting them to opportunities using sales workflows.