Sage Delivers Greater Control of Invoicing and Cash Position with Latest Release of Sage Live
New Sage Live features enable small and medium businesses to manage the most time-critical business transactions and do “business in the moment” with collaborative cloud and iOS-ready mobile applications.
ATLANTA (March 17, 2016) – Sage, a market leader in accounting, payroll and payment systems, today announced significant improvements to Sage Live that enable entrepreneurs and small and medium businesses to take back control of complex operations, eliminate low-value tasks and respond more quickly to customers.
Sage Live is the cloud accounting software that enables customers to run their businesses from anywhere, with total usability across smartphones, tablets and other supported devices, ensuring all team members have access to the data they need, when they need it. Introduced in July 2015, Sage Live is continuously innovating and improving. Here's what's new:
- World-class on-the-go accounting features. This launch builds on the original launch of Sage Live for iOS, allowing businesses to seamlessly manage the most time-critical tasks, such as invoicing and approval requests, in real-time from any iOS device.
- Simplified management of multiple businesses. Sage Live allows businesses to manage multiple companies or business locations from a single interface, with features like inter-company transfers in one transaction. Sage Live helps businesses to grow beyond their boundaries with multilanguage, multicurrency and multilegislation capabilities.
- Powerful and touchless bank accounts management. Automated bank feeds and a bank reconciliation engine bring together key business data to give complete visibility, current and projected, of cash position.
Sage Live puts real-time business insight into the right hands—bringing together finance, sales, CRM and operational data to provide businesses with a powerful, single view of their business.
Sage Live customer Donal de Paor, CEO of Veltig, said: "The combination of Salesforce and Sage Live has given the entire team a 360-degree real-time view of our service delivery, project profitability and pipeline."
Jennifer Warawa, global vice president of product marketing, said: "Managing your business on-the-go is a common objective for business leaders, enabling greater collaboration and real-time decision making. This latest release of Sage Live delivers our customers the tools they need to be responsive to customer demands simply and from the palm of their hand."
The new functionality is available in the latest release of Sage Live for new customers and existing customers. Sage Live will be featured at Sage Summit, the world’s largest gathering of entrepreneurs and leaders of small and medium businesses, taking place July 25-28 at McCormick Palace, Chicago. For more information, please visit: http://www.sage.com/company
- Get advice, insights and ideas for building your business
- Connect with Sage on LinkedIn
- Follow Sage News in the News Room
- Follow Sage on YouTube
- Like Sage on Facebook
- Follow Sage on Twitter (@sageNAmerica)
- Follow Sage on Google+
- Follow Sage on Instagram
Sage is a market leader for integrated accounting, payroll, and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs. Sage began as a small business in the U.K. 30 years ago, and over 13,000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs, across 23 countries, as they power the global economy. We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology, working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners, and developers. And as a FTSE 100 business, we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation.