Sage Payment Center Extends the Benefits of Embedding Payments Management into an Accounting System
Small and medium businesses using Sage 50 or Sage 100 can now easily make payment acceptance part of their existing workflow
ATLANTA (April 5, 2016) – Sage, a market leader in accounting, payroll and payment systems, today announced Sage Payment Center, an in-product solution for small and medium businesses using Sage 50 and Sage 100 accounting products. Sage Payment Center provides an easy way for Sage 50 and Sage 100 customers to apply for, activate and use the credit and debit card acceptance capabilities embedded into their accounting software.
With Sage Payment Center, small and medium businesses have a more convenient way to make and take credit card payments, view real-time transaction information and perform their most common payment activities from inside their accounting systems.
"This latest version of Sage Payment Center extends the benefits of embedding payments within an accounting system to help small and medium businesses get paid faster, simplify their business operations, and ultimately make smarter decisions," said Paul Bridgewater, CEO of Sage Payment Solutions. "With Sage Payment Center, businesses can choose how they want to process a payment, easily spot accounts receivable trends, make payment acceptance part of their existing workflow, easily make automatic deposits, and much more."
To summarize, Sage Payment Center allows small and medium businesses to:
- Apply for, activate and use credit and debit card payment acceptance embedded into Sage 50 or Sage 100.
- Accept payments against an invoice and process a credit card payment using a PCI-secure point-of-sale (POS) interface that posts into Sage 50 or Sage 100 in real time.
- Gain "cash-flow confidence" by knowing who is paying and when they've paid and seeing credit card and other payment types in real time.
- Make more informed business decisions by viewing payment trends and gaining a better understanding of business direction and health.
Future Sage Payment Center releases will be embedded into other Sage products, such as Sage One, plus expand functionality to give small and medium businesses more payment options and greater insights into business performance.
Sage Payment Center is currently available for Sage 50 customers on current support plans and any Sage 100 customers in the U.S. who are using Sage 50c, Sage 50 2016, Sage 100c or Sage 100 version 2016.1.
To learn more about Sage Payment Center, visit: http://bit.ly/1URgysL
Note to editors:
- Sage 50c announcement, 2/3/2016: http://bit.ly/1URibq9
- Sage 100c and Sage 300C announcement, 11/5/2015: http://bit.ly/1URfmFA
Connect with Sage:
- Get advice, insights and ideas for building your business.
- Connect with Sage on LinkedIn
- Follow Sage News in the News Room
- Follow Sage on YouTube
- Like Sage on Facebook
- Follow Sage on Twitter (@sageNAmerica)
- Follow Sage on Google+
- Follow Sage on Instagram
Sage is a market leader for integrated accounting, payroll, and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs. Sage began as a small business in the U.K. 30 years ago, and over 13,000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs, across 23 countries, as they power the global economy. We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology, working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners, and developers. And as a FTSE 100 business, we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation.