Mobile payment app technology is growing in popularity among businesses, as it makes non-cash transactions easy for both you and your customers. At Sage, we aim to provide you with a mobile payment gateway that will help your customers make fast and secure payments.
What is a mobile payment solution?
A mobile payment solution is a service that processes credit card, debit card, and other non-cash payments online. Mobile payment gateways enable these transactions by transferring key data between web-connected mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, and banks. These services play a vital role in the transaction process by authorizing the payment between the customer and the merchant.
Today, even the smallest of businesses can reap the benefits of accepting payments in any form, anywhere with a data connection, and—in many cases—for only cents per transaction.
Using a mobile payment gateway has many advantages for businesses of all sizes:
- It boosts convenience for customers.
- It can increase sales thanks to being quick, easy, and without barriers.
- It allows business owners to have more face time with consumers.
- Payments can be easily transferred to your business's bank account.
For added convenience, mobile point-of-sales are usually built to integrate with your inventory management systems, letting you keep tabs on your stock levels. What’s more, mobile point-of-sale software encrypts your customers' credit card data to protect it throughout the transaction, helping you boost your payments security.
Why Sage mobile payment solutions?
Our mobile payment solutions allow you to take payments on the go. Your customers can swipe debit and credit cards on your favorite smartphone or tablet, so it couldn’t be easier. All solutions are suitable for every business model and are easy to use, as well as guaranteeing secure data and payment transfer.
- Enjoy unlimited monthly credit card transaction volume.
- Get fast settlement to your bank account within 48 hours of each transaction.
- Take non-profit donations, deposits, installments, and final balances as work progresses or is completed.
- Accept payments anywhere with a data connection.
- Avoid the possibility of lost checks.