At Sage, our first priority is to offer you secure and effective payment solutions to drive your business. Consider accepting Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments to make debit and credit transactions easy for both you and your customers.
What is an ACH payment?
With an ACH payment, funds are transferred electronically from one bank account to another via an Automated Clearing House. This is also called a direct debit, or a virtual/electronic check. These can be scheduled as a one-off payment, or a recurring payment.
Sage Virtual Check, our ACH payment processing solution, allows you to cut down on trips to the bank, manual paperwork, and unnecessary banking fees. It also gives you instant access to your business transaction details at all times, from anywhere.
- Payments are processed faster
- 24-hour access to online reporting
- Automated recurring billing at no extra charge
- Easy to implement; no installation or upgrade required
- Lower processing costs than credit cards