Quick and convenient small business payments
Save your business time and money, and give your customers more ways to pay, with our flexible integrated payment solutions.
What is a payment processing solution ?
A payment processing solution is a service that enables your small business to accept and manage non-cash payments. Different payment processing companies will support varying methods of payments for purchases made in-store, online, or via mobile device.
Cash is still king for now, but as more small business shoppers expect to be able to make purchases with the latest payment methods, small business owners should keep up with payment trends and offer a variety of payment options.
Our 2017 Payment Landscape Report shows that shoppers are more likely to return to small businesses that offer their preferred payment method, and refer that small business to others. By limiting your payment options to cash only, you’re limiting your customer base and missing sales opportunities.
The of advantages of payment processing for small businesses :
- Save time and money on admin tasks versus manually processing payments
- Greater convenience for your customers
- Integrate your payment data directly with your accounting software
Why Sage ?
Sage Payment Solutions, our payment processing service, allows you to accept payments from customers wherever they are and whatever way they want to pay. Our solutions are tailored to fit your business needs, whether you’re just starting out or are looking to the future with plans to grow and expand. It integrates with Sage accounting software and lets you consolidate your transactions and cash flow data all in one place.
- Manage online and offline payments in one place
- Eliminate manual data entry, reduce errors, and save time
- Integrate with your Sage accounting software for even more convenient and time-saving features
- Scale your payment solution to suit your growing business
- Enjoy comprehensive support and full back-office capabilities