Sage Chargeback Assistance Program
Helps you prepare for and even prevent chargebacks from happening.
A chargeback occurs when a credit card transaction is reversed and money is returned to the cardholder by their credit card company. In the majority of situations the cardholder was dissatisfied with the merchandise or fraudulent activity has taken place. The result is loss of revenue and possible loss of merchandise.
Our program offers:
A dedicated toll-free number to a Sage Payment Solutions expert
- A chargeback specialist to personally assist you.
- Custom chargeback prevention tips designed specifically for your business model.
- Assistance in creating chargeback reduction plans.
- One-on-one consultation on how to respond to chargebacks; remedies and recommendations on how to strengthen rebuttals that may be necessary.
- Access to industry knowledge for best practices when responding to chargebacks.
Q. Does Sage guarantee chargeback reversal as part of the program?
A. No. The program includes a one-on-one consultation with a dedicated chargeback specialist who can provide you with recommendations on how best to handle a chargeback, including how to respond to notifications.
Q. Is there a limit to the number of chargebacks Sage will assist me with?
A. No. As long as you are enrolled in the program, Sage will assist you with the chargeback process.
Q. Can Sage help me prevent future chargebacks?
A. The program includes assistance in creating a chargeback reduction plan as well as prevention tips specific to your business model.