Certify Expense Management
Certify is a web-based travel, invoice, and expense management solution with tight integration to Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management. Certify makes expense management easy with automated expense report creation, mobile receipt capture, seamless integrations, and more. Employees, managers, and accountants can create, submit and approve expense reports, check the status of expense reports and access reports on demand. In addition, certify offers integrated accounts payable invoice management and available ACH direct deposit payments.
- Reduce expense report processing costs through real-time data capture.
- Increase employee efficiency and productivity through mobile receipt capture and automated expense report creation.
- Improve visibility into spending and employee behaviors through a full suite of reporting and query capabilities.
- Boost productivity by eliminating paper-based procedures and manual data entry.
- Integrated travel booking ensures policy compliance and drives cost savings.
- Streamline and speed processing through automated approval routings and expense report creation.
- Promote user adoption rates through an intuitive interface.
- Easy access to monthly reimbursable expenses across the business, categorized by department, business unit, or other parameters.
- Make more informed decisions through vendor rankings and performance data.
- Retain compliance with immediate employee and manager notification if an expense is not in compliance with policy.
- Web-based travel, invoice and expense management solution for companies of all sizes.
- Set expense limits by expense category or by department and employees.
- Global solution available in 64 languages and more than 140 currencies.
- Mobile receipt capture with OCR.
- Schedules and builds expense reports automatically.
- One-click submittal of expense reports for approval.
- Digital storage of all processed expense reports and receipt images.
- Comprehensive reporting dashboard and analytics on spending and process.
- Specialty services for Sunshine Act reporting and U.S. GSA per diem rates.
- Cloud-based interface.
- Accounts payable invoice management and available ACH direct deposit payments.
- Specify a company-wide schedule for the generation of expense reports.
- Email alerts on report status changes.