DATADEC WMS allows the companies to focus on the processes and make them automatically.
As a consequence, DATADEC WMS has huge quantity of functionality:
* 100% integrated with SAGE X3.
* Chaotic, Conventional.
* Automatically task order generation. WMS organizes all
the operator’s tasks
- Tasks are grouped in profiles.
- In each profile, there is a priority definition of the tasks
such as receiving material, locating, picking, replenishment, etc.
- They can be limited in a working area.
* Control of resources. The system controls:
- Free status.
- Allowance of user.
- Task which requires the resource.
- Weight to be moved, Areas, and so on.
* Concatenated rules. Use different criteria for filtering locations
or sort them depending on parameters like to refill some not
completed pallets, FEFO, FIFO, ABC, proximity, weight,
- Locating. It uses the rules to get the best location where
the good should be stored.
- Issuing. Get the good from the best location in your warehouse.
* Areas definition. Split in areas with its own definition,
such as chaotic, conventional, refrigerated, ABC, product
categories, virtual ...
* Issuing: Picking route (using different criteria), picking waves
and both at the same time in different areas
* Control when loading the transport.
* Logistics groups. Define all the packages you can handle in the warehouse.
* Inventory, cycling, counts in the moment, ….
* Lot, expiration date. Algorithm for fussioning lots.
Any type of location.
DATADEC counts on senior consultants for setting up the best solution for each customer.
This solution can be Onpremise or SaaS (over V9 and more).
V9 and up is available to be connected by using webservices (Rest).
Bellow V9, boths systems can be connected by using DbLink.
For WMS, a server web and server application are necessary.
Any WMS system needs RF.
Contact: Javier Alonso