DATADEC WMS allows the companies to focus on the processes and make them automatically.
As a result, DATADEC WMS has huge quantity of functionality:
* 100% integrated with Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management
* Chaotic, Conventional
* Automatically task order generation. WMS organizes all the operator’s tasks - Tasks are grouped in profiles. - In each profile, there is a priority definition of the tasks such as receiving material, locating, picking, replenishment, etc. - They can be limited in a working area
* Control of resources. The system controls: - Free status. - Allowance of user - Task which requires the resource. - Weight to be moved, Areas, and so on
* Concatenated rules. Use different criteria for filtering locations or sort them depending on parameters like to refill some not completed pallets, FEFO, FIFO, ABC, proximity, weight, dimensions, etc. Two types: - Locating. It uses the rules to get the best location where the good should be stored. - Issuing. Get the good from the best location in your warehouse
* Areas definition. Split in areas with its own definition, such as chaotic, conventional, refrigerated, ABC, product categories, virtual
* Issuing: Picking route (using different criteria), picking waves and both at the same time in different areas
* Control when loading the transport
* Logistics groups. Define all the packages you can handle in the warehouse
* Inventory, cycling, counts in the moment
* Lot, expiration date. Algorithm for fussioning lots
V9 and up is available to be connected by using webservices (Rest). Bellow V9, boths systems can be connected by using DbLink. For WMS, a server web and server application are necessary. Any WMS system needs RF.