What is an On-Site Sage Pastel Trainer?
Sage Pastel Authorised On-Site Trainers are independent trainers who deliver a range of Sage Pastel Accounting software training programmes, to clients at their premises.
The Sage Pastel Authorised Trainer programme is global in intent and implemented though a diverse distribution strategy. It is considered an important resource for training on Sage Pastel Accounting and related business products.
According to recent research, in excess of 50% of existing Sage Pastel customers do not make use of the feature rich functionality of the Sage Pastel range of products. The AUTHORISED TRAINER programme was then created to play a prominent role in increasing the skills level and facilitating the desired knowledge transfer in the SME business environment.
The Sage Pastel On-Site Programme should be your strategic choice if
For more information and application forms contact the Sage Pastel Training department
- You provide training services based on Sage Pastel Accounting and related business products.
- You would like to be recognised for your Sage Pastel product knowledge and expertise by displaying the unique Sage Pastel Authorised Trainer logo.
- You would like to receive unique product benefits, such as prescribed numbers of software training-use licenses, access to training resources and content as well as sales resources for Sage Pastel Training offerings.
- You would like to receive sales and marketing resources and tools to help you support your customers and grow your business with Sage Pastel training products and solutions.
- You would like to receive training customer referrals from Sage Pastel Software and participate in a worldwide community of Sage Pastel Authorised Trainers
+27 11 304 3670