Our standard payroll outsourcing service includes:
- Flexible reporting options for end of pay and end of month requirements.
- Efficient pay advice distribution through employee self-service, email pay advices with password protection or paper based courier/ postal delivery.
- Database backups to meet disaster recovery & business continuity plans for each payroll.
- Bank file generation (Aust & NZ) and submission for Australian bank accounts.
- Termination and redundancy calculations to meet your obligations as an employer.
- Transaction processing of payroll as well as superannuation and end of financial year requirements.
- Controls and approval points before key transactions are processed.
- Employee Self Service gives your employees access to apply for leave and view their own payslips.
- Sage Express Super is our clearing house for superannuation payments and is SuperStream ready.
- Payments to third parties such as PAYG to ATO, salary sacrifice deductions such as novated leasing, union fees, health funds & child support.
- Multi-employee timesheets enables you to enter your payroll exceptions and transaction data each pay period and send an import file to our team for processing.
- Sage Payroll online gives your business access to your payroll and HR data anytime, anywhere.
Our outsourcing team of Payroll Administrators are highly qualified and experienced in payroll administration and management.
Protecting your payroll data is important to us and we have processes in place to ensure that we deliver a secure and efficient payroll service for your business.
- All payrolls are processed from our office in Sydney.
- All payroll administrators must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll prior to joining.
- A police check is mandatory for all employees working on your payroll.
- Access to your payroll environment is through secure access doors.
- ASAE 3402 assurance.