- On-premise or online solution: decide how you deploy Sage MicrOpay depending on the needs of your business.
- Key business insights at your fingertips: effectively distribute scheduled reports to your HR, finance and management teams.
- Efficient and accurate payroll processing: Sage MicrOpay is designed with automated processes and efficient, logical workflows.
- Increased productivity outside of the office: empower your employees with self-service and mobile access.
- Compliant with the latest legislation: Sage MicrOpay software is up-to-date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations.
- Comprehensive HR capabilities: manage your employee lifecycle and WHS compliance with Sage MicrOpay’s HR solutions.
Enhance Sage MicrOpay to suit your payroll and HR management needs
We offer a variety of enhanced features to configure your Sage MicrOpay system to suit your needs, including:
- Employee self-service: empower your employees and reduce your paper based HR management processes with Sage MicrOpay ESP.
- Email pay advices: make the switch to email pay advices and reduce your labour and printing costs.
- Third party interface: exchange data between your existing business applications including HR, time and attendance, rostering and accounting.
- Report Writer: customise reports that give your business more control over report functionality and options.
- Superannuation Clearing House: minimise the time you spend on paying superannuation contributions with Sage Express Super.
- New Zealand payroll: process payroll for your New Zealand employees with ease.
Developed using the latest Windows® 4GL Graphical User Interface (GUI) technology platform, Sage MicrOpay is a 32-bit application. Its 2-tier client-server architecture is built for speed. This is a modern looking Windows application with the ability to be customised for the user’s needs.
Sage MicrOpay is developed for the following environments:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 (Including R2)
- Windows Server 2012 (Including R2)
Security functions are highly customisable, providing settings down to report level and giving administrators complete control over their payroll data. A specially designed system wizard simplifies the security setup.
Back-ups are comprehensive and differential, and can be scheduled so that they won’t interfere with processing deadlines crucial to your payroll department.
Sage MicrOpay integrates within current Microsoft® operating environments and is designed to work with open database options of Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Server Express. Its flexibility enables operation on a local or wide area network (LAN or WAN) as single/multi user as well as a standalone PC, and utilises the functionality of client/server architecture.