- Single Touch Payroll Reporting enabled so you can ensure that you are compliant with Australian legislation from 1 July 2018.
- Built-in award interpretation removes the need for manual calculations and ensuring compliant award payments.
- Efficient HR management tools to manage and maintain important employee details.
- Flexible reporting to easily create reports for key business decisions.
- General ledger integrates with your existing accounting software to easily share data between your systems.
- Import timesheets into Sage WageEasy from third party time and attendance applications.
- Streamlined superannuation processing to meet your superannuation obligations.
- Sage WageEasy software is up-to-date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations, including GDPR.
We offer a variety of ways to configure your Sage WageEasy payroll software to suit your specific needs, including:
- Easy business analyser enhances your ability to analyse payroll and HR data across your business
- Employee services portal to empower your employees and automate leave applications and approvals
- Sage Express super – superannuation clearing house to minimise the time you spend on preparing and paying superannuation contributions
- Remote and online timesheets makes it easier to track employee work hours more efficiently
Sage WageEasy system requirements
Sage WageEasy is a 32-bit application, compatible with all Windows 32-bit operating systems from Windows XP onwards including most Server editions.
Similar to other Windows 32-bit applications, performance is directly related to your computer’s hardware specifications.
As a minimum we recommend running Sage WageEasy on a 1 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. For optimum performance we recommend a 3 GHz single core processor (or better), a graphics adapter capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, and 2 Gb RAM running on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows and Windows 10.