Sage E-Commerce enables wholesale distribution companies to leverage their investment in Sage Business Cloud X3, by significantly lowering the costs of managing customer-specific online catalogues and automating the process of accepting online orders and payments.
- Gain control over the consistency and accuracy of your online catalogue.
- Significantly lower your costs of maintaining your online presence.
- Dramatically simplify the process of accepting online orders and payments.
- Reach new customers and markets in a very cost-effective manner.
- Empower your sales team with real-time customer information.
- Auto re-sync: accept orders even if the connection is dropped.
- Online catalogue synchronisation: Supports the Sage X3 category structure, including currency and language.
- Marketing and Promotion Tools: WordPress blog integration, promotion codes and reporting.
- Item variations: support of size colour drop-downs, swatches and grids as well as flexible multi drop-downs for more advanced options.
- Configurator: available rules-based configurator.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Includes advanced SEO features that enable optimised search visibility and rankings.
- Advanced Shipping: Rich shipping module for calculating volumetric shipping within its own framework, as well as fixed price, free shipping over spend amount and Carrier Zones.
- Integration with Sage VAT
- Sphere API: Available RESTful JSON API to allow third party developers to pull and push information through an industry-standard API.