New look and feel to come to life through:
- Sage Membership Masterclass proposition for customers
- New sporting partnerships benefiting customers and communities
- New services in the digital network, including Accounting and Compliance as a Service (ACaaS)
- New advertising campaign featuring Sage customers
28 April, Newcastle – Sage (FTSE: SGE), the leader in accounting, financial, HR and payroll technology for small and mid-sized businesses will have a refreshed brand from today - a symbol of its evolution, and a reflection of the changing needs of small and mid-size businesses globally.
SMBs say they are toughened up and ready to face the future post COVID but the complexities of running a business in today’s uncertain world are adding a new type of pressure. SMBs say they need an easier way to keep all the balls in the air and Sage research shows 49% are looking for companies like Sage to simplify business processes and give them a greater sense of control.
Cath Keers, Chief Marketing Officer, Sage said, “It’s tough being in business right now. Our refreshed brand is about how we show up for customers globally - removing complexity, delivering insights and building human connections for them, for our colleagues and within society. We’ve been a trusted brand for SMBs since Sage was a start-up 40 years ago, but the way we support them has changed and the refresh will enable us to reflect that consistently across all our markets.”
The updated brand represents Sage’s new purpose - to knock down barriers so everyone can thrive. This starts with its customers and a commitment to fuel SMB confidence by focusing on simplicity and insight, with a human touch to help business flow.
As a symbol of the changes that the refreshed brand represents, Sage today announces a series of experiences focused on delivering insights and smarter decision making to fuel confidence:
- Sage Membership: Every Sage customer now gets automatic access to the benefits of Sage Membership, starting with Member Masterclass rolling out this May. Member Masterclass offers human insights through talks and articles from the world’s leading experts and trailblazers on the challenges that are most important for businesses today—created exclusively for Sage customers and partners and available for a limited time to everyone. Based on current challenges faced by SMBs globally, Season 1 will tackle the competition for talent.
- New digital network services: Sage will double down on its commitment to make business simpler through a range of new services in the digital network, including giving SMBs access to essential accounting and bookkeeping tools directly via their bank app or web browser. Sage Accounting and Compliance as a Service (ACaaS) will launch in the UK in May.
- New partnerships: Sage will continue to invest in communities and create unique customer experiences that deliver on its purpose, delivering business simplicity and faster, more accurate decision making to its customers. As an Official Supporter of the Rugby World Cup 2023 Sage, with partner Parthéna Consultants, will provide software to France 2023. Further partnerships will be announced in the coming months.
The brand and the values that drive Sage will also come to life through its £10m investment in NewcastleGateshead Quays. The Sage will launch in 2024 - a pioneering community-focused, state of the art arena (Sage Arena), exhibition and conference centre (Sage ICC), showcasing the best of the region to a global audience. £300m+ development will provide a £70m annual boost to the local economy and create 2,000 jobs. Sage will encourage local SMBs and Sage customers to contribute to the development and operation of the site and benefit from working spaces, priority access and promotional opportunities.
Steve Hare, CEO, Sage said, “The refreshed Sage brand reflects the simplicity, flow, and confidence that Sage can give to customers through greater control and better insights so they’re ready to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing world. It is based on real insights about our customers, our colleagues and partners, and society. It is a symbol of what we stand for, the successes that have brought us here, and a promise for the experiences we will deliver in the future as we build the trusted network for SMBs.”
The refresh includes a new brand architecture, visual and verbal identity, and product portfolio migration strategy. Sage customers will experience the refreshed brand online and in products starting from today with a full roll out expected to continue until the end of the year. Out of home and broadcast advertising will start from May.
Sage exists to knock down barriers so everyone can thrive, starting with the millions of small- and mid-sized businesses served by us, our partners, and accountants. Customers trust our finance, HR, and payroll software to make work and money flow. By digitizing business processes and relationships with customers, suppliers, employees, banks, and governments, our digital network connects SMBs, removing friction and delivering insights. Knocking down barriers also means we use our time, technology, and experience to tackle digital inequality, economic inequality, and the climate crisis.
Learn more at www.sage.com/en-ae/.