If you have previously installed any version of Sage 50 Accounting on your computer (including a 30-day trial), please uninstall that version before installing Sage 50 Accounting Student Version.
- Click Install Sage 50 from the launch screen.
- Choose preferred language from the Install Wizard drop-down list and click OK.
- Select Yes (recommended) and click Next begin installation.
Note: If you are using Windows Firewall your firewall will automatically be configured.
- Enter your serial number.
- Review and click I Agree from the License agreement screen.
- Click Next to accept the installation location.
- Click Install from the Installation Summary screen and the installation progress begins.
- Select to launch program and click Finish from the Installation finished window to activate your software.
You must activate your software before you can use the program.
- Launch Sage 50 Accounting.
- Click Activate Now.
- Enter the activation key code from the registration email.
- Click OK to activate the software.