Prize draw terms and conditions
Last updated: November 2020
These terms and conditions refer to prize draws brought to you Sage Hibernia Limited whose registered office is at 1 Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 NH10 ("Sage", "we", "us", "our"). These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to, any specific terms that we have included in any promotion or message about that prize draw, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online ("promotional material"). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotional information, the promotional information will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. By entering a prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- You must be aged 18 or older to enter our prize draws and resident in the Republic of Ireland. Employees of Sage Hibernia Limited, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on how to enter the prize draw are stated in the accompanying promotional material. Unless otherwise stated, we will only accept one entry into the prize draw per person. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting prize(s). No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Deadlines for entry into our prize draw are stated in the accompanying promotional material and, unless we state otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random in the week following the closing date. We will notify the winner(s) as soon as we can after the draw has taken place. We do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us before the closing date for any reason, are incomplete, illegible or corrupted.
- The prize(s) will also be stated in the accompanying promotional material. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the advertised prize(s), we have the right to substitute the prize(s) with alternative(s) provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. We won’t offer a cash alternative. If you are a lucky winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative. If the prize is unclaimed after one month it will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- The prize(s) are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier and all product warranties, guarantees or other representations in relation to the prize(s) are as provided by the manufacturer or supplier. We will not be liable for any non-compatibility of the prize(s) with any other product or service.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
- If you enter this prize draw you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run this prize draw, and for any other purposes stated in the accompanying promotional material. We may need to share your details with our agents or contractors who help us to run our marketing and promotional activities. If you do not consent to such use of your details, please do not enter the prize draw. If you would like to know more about our general policy on how we use personal details, please see our Privacy Notice.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice and our decision on all matters relating to our prize draws is final.
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering the prize draw (including without limitation any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the prize draw) or from our refusal to allow you take part in the prize draw or our withdrawal of the prize draw or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the prize draw for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- These rules are governed by Irish law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.