London, 8 March 2022 – Sage (FTSE: SGE), the leader in accounting, financial, HR, and payroll technology for small and mid-sized businesses, today announced the launch of Sage Intacct Manufacturing in France. This offers new industry capabilities for French customers specializing in the discrete manufacturing vertical and looking to drive business transformation with modernised processes, and anytime access to data, on any device
Production and operations management for discrete manufacturers
Sage Intacct Manufacturing is a purpose-built cloud-native production and operations management solution. Powered by deep functional capabilities it simplifies complex business processes through industry best practices and guided workflows that make it easy to manage key processes across:
- Procurement - buy and put-away
- Manufacturing - make and assemble
- Distribution - sell and distribute
- Inventory and warehousing
- Resourcing and skills management
“We continue to expand the Sage Intacct family of products, outside of core financials, with industry-specific features and customer-focused solutions” said Dan Miller, EVP Sage Intacct. “As our customers lead the acceleration of digital transformation, Sage is working to create digital tools that make a real difference to their businesses. This new solution represents a further step in our strategy to make the Sage Intacct family of products available across our geographies and industries, as we help make small and mid-sized businesses more adaptable and profitable in the face of a changing business landscape.”
Best of breed capability
Providing best of breed capability to manage manufacturing and operations, Sage Intacct manufacturing offers:
- Simplified and automated management of operations and processes across a single platform, providing access to data anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Contextual data insights, providing manufacturers with data-driven decision-making capability.
- Automated system updates, keeping customers compliant with local regulations.
- Best practice workflows built using experiences gathered from partnering with global manufacturing businesses.
- Scalable solution in line with customers’ needs, including management of the number of users, customers, transactions, and entities.
- Optional integration with the locally proven finance solution, Sage FRP 1000, to ensure compliance across key finance and accounting processes.
“Serving as a complementary solution within our portfolio to the more complex capabilities offered by Sage X3, Sage Intacct Manufacturing provides smaller manufacturing businesses with the opportunity to use best in class technology at a scale that suits them,” said Rob Sinfield, VP of Product, Sage. “Business models are changing, and the global pandemic has impacted the way manufacturers operate, driving a focus on resilience as well as efficiency. This solution supports them as they transform their businesses.”
Sage Intacct Manufacturing is available to customers in France, either on a stand-alone basis or integrated with the financial management capabilities of Sage FRP 1000 and is offered by Sage’s experienced Value-Added Reseller (VAR) network of partners, who ensure the industry and product expertise needed to bring this solution to customers.
France is the first country in a planned international rollout of Sage Intacct Manufacturing across 2022 and beyond, including integration with Sage Intacct core financials, and other Sage finance solutions.
Sage exists to knock down barriers so everyone can thrive, starting with the millions of small- and mid-sized businesses served by us, our partners, and accountants. Customers trust our finance, HR, and payroll software to make work and money flow. By digitizing business processes and relationships with customers, suppliers, employees, banks, and governments, our digital network connects SMBs, removing friction and delivering insights. Knocking down barriers also means we use our time, technology, and experience to tackle digital inequality, economic inequality, and the climate crisis.