The role of the CFO is evolving.
The early CFO, or CFO 1.0, was the historian. Next came CFO 2.0 – the real-time analyst who could catch issues with real-time dashboards.
But now is the opportunity to become CFO 3.0 – a leader who can see into the future.
With artificial intelligence (AI) and automation becoming increasingly widespread, CFOs and finance departments now have technology that allows them to become highly tuned time machines, which can streak forward and back through a wealth of data at a moment’s notice.
So what are Australian CFOs saying about their changing role? We asked over 200 Australian financial decision makers their thoughts on what’s driving changes to their role and the challenges they’re facing. View our infographic for a quick summary of the key takeaways from the survey.
CFO 3.0 – Digital Transformation beyond Financial Management
Download our whitepaper to learn:
- The key trends driving the digitalisation of the finance industry
- How and why the role of the CFO is changing
- Why the CFO is key to driving digital transformation
- How Millennials are influencing adoption of new technology
- What keeps CFOs up at night – the 5 roadblocks to digital transformation