Not-for-profit organisations are like businesses, except you're selling ideas and not products.
Successful not-for-profit organisations need more than donations—they need technological solutions to move their mission forward. With tight budgets and a need to diversify funding streams, charities big and small want to make their money work harder to support their top priorities.
With a comprehensive and accurate financial management system, you can make confident business decisions and slash the time and cost of complex accounting and financial processes along the way.
Integrate your financial, accounting and customer relationship activities to a more streamlined financial management process with Sage software. Our financial solutions provide real-time visibility, collaboration, agility, and most of all, compliance in order to achieve success for your business.
The powerful capabilities of Sage financial software enable you to;
• Trade geographically in multiple currencies and languages.
• Easily manage, consolidate financials for multiple companies
• Easily estimate and track project and job cost
• Budget forecast per task and project
• Record of all project reviews and adjustments
• Multiple invoicing methods
• Streamline payment processing while increasing efficiency, reducing processing costs
• Use the cloud to securely access key data anytime, anywhere
• Seamlessly scale as your business grows – without adding headcount
Many not-for-profits receive dozens or hundreds of grants and directed donations in separate income streams. And donors rightfully want to know how their investments are faring. Sage Intacct fund accounting creates separate closes for each revenue source along with a regular series of specific reports, each with its own unique requirements, for every funder.
Sage Intacct fund accounting helps to generate:
• Statements of activities
• Statements of financial position
• Statements of cash flow
Outcome metrics not only show funders and constituents how the organisation is performing; they also help pave the way for sustainable growth and greater efficiency. Download the eBook to discover how to increase visibility across your organisation’s health and impact.