London– January 22nd 2018 – https://www.sage.com/en-gb/ (FTSE : SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, and UPS (NYSE : UPS), a global leader in logistics, are offering small businesses a single, real-time source of customer and order data to simplify financial management and shipment processing with Sage Business Cloud.
Sage Business Cloud offers a cloud financial management solution, built on the Salesforce platform, to help businesses integrate accounting with shipping. With UPS as the only carrier integrated on the platform, small-to-medium sized businesses can leverage Sage Business Cloud to get ahead of competitors by gaining better insight into business profitability. The Sage Business Cloud integration with UPS is available for customers in the U.K., U.S., and Canada with plans to expand in other major markets in 2018.
Helping small businesses to provide their customers with more compelling services, UPS offers a free service that gives online shoppers more control over their residential deliveries. UPS will send an email or text message to consumers the day before their scheduled delivery with options to reschedule or reroute the package to their office, a neighbour or to a nearby UPS Access Point location. Opening further UPS access points in local small businesses, such as neighbourhood grocery stores, dry cleaners and mobile phone stores, helps support small businesses by increasing footfall. There are more than 27,000 UPS Access Point locations around the world.
Sage Business Cloud and UPS
With UPS shipping solutions integrated directly within Sage Financials, Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) can send the right products to the right customer, at the right price, when and where they want it. SMEs will also receive competitive UPS domestic and international rates.
Benefits of the partnership include :
- Power of the Cloud - Single, real-time source of customer and order data to simplify financial management and shipment processing. Customers can print a shipping label in Sage Financials without re-keying order information, saving time and money.
- User Friendly Experience - Unified user experience, empowering customer choice from sales through delivery. Customers can choose how fast and how much they want to pay by offering guaranteed air, ground, and international service options.
- Accurate Shipping Costs - Businesses can calculate shipping prices during order fulfilment and add those charges to customer invoices.
- Intelligent Analytics - Knowing all costs in advance helps businesses evaluate product profitability to make more informed merchandising, pricing and promotional decisions. Businesses can fulfil orders quickly, more efficiently, in real time and offer easy returns.
Within the Sage Customer Business Centres, dedicated Sage Customer Success Coaches are available to help support customers to quickly setup UPS alongside Sage Business Cloud. Click here for more information.
“We have looked at the needs of our customers, and partnered with UPS to provide a shipping solution that integrates directly with Sage Financials to provide Small and Medium Sized Enterprises with the capability of sending the right products to the right customer, at the right price, all at competitive rates.” said Nick Goode, EVP of Product, Sage. “Delivering this value to customers will support them in keeping their competitive advantage.”
“By embedding UPS, Sage customers will get the breadth and reliability of UPS’s services to every address in North America and Europe, while easily managing all financial and shipping functions in one platform,” said Jerome Roberts, VP, UPS Global Product Innovation. “UPS and Sage share a passion to empower small businesses to thrive in a global marketplace.”
About Sage Business Cloud Financials
Born in the cloud and available as part of Sage Business Cloud, customers using Financials continuously receive product updates that enhance the user experience and deliver customer-led development features on a seasonal cadence. Latest updates include :
- Analytics – More than a curated dashboard. Einstein Analytics helps customers to understand the correlation between specific projects and departments, cash flow, during specific periods broken down by entity enabling them to view and understand trends, all with a click of a button.
- Inventory - Sage Financials helps customers to manage physical stock, and associate stock with costs, all in the cloud. Helping customers manage lean inventory and decrease the time stock spends in the warehouse helping businesses to have greater control of their cash flow.
- Mobility – Sage Financials is a mobile first platform enabling a mobile workforce to manage their business tasks wherever they are. Customers can now access Sage Financials via the Sage Financials mobile app for Apple devices, built natively on iOS or via the Salesforce1 mobile app using Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices.
Sage Business Cloud financial solutions are available across 9 countries including : the UK, Ireland, U.S., Canada, France, Spain, Germany, South Africa and Australia. For more information please click here.