ATLANTA – Jan. 22, 2018 – Sage (FTSE: SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, and UPS (NYSE: UPS), a global leader in logistics, are offering small businesses a single, real-time source of customer and order data to simplify financial management and shipment processing with Sage Business Cloud.
Sage Business Cloud offers a cloud financial management solution, built on the Salesforce platform, to help businesses integrate accounting with shipping. With UPS as the only carrier integrated on the platform, small-to-medium sized businesses can leverage Sage Business Cloud to get ahead of competitors by gaining better insight into business profitability. The Sage Business Cloud integration with UPS is available for customers in the U.K., U.S., and Canada with plans to expand in other major markets in 2018.
Helping small businesses provide their customers with more compelling services, UPS offers a free service that gives online shoppers more control over their residential deliveries. UPS will send an email or text message to consumers the day before their scheduled delivery with options to reschedule or reroute the package to their office, a neighbor or to a nearby UPS Access Point location. Opening further UPS access points in local small businesses, such as neighborhood grocery stores, dry cleaners and mobile phone stores, helps support small businesses by increasing footfall. There are more than 27,000 UPS Access Point locations around the world.
Sage Business Cloud and UPS
With UPS shipping solutions integrated directly within Sage Financials, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) can send the right products to the right customer, at the right price, when and where they want them. SMEs will also receive competitive UPS domestic and international rates. Benefits of the Sage and UPS integration include:
- Power of the Cloud – Single, real-time source of customer and order data to simplify financial management and shipment processing. Customers can print a shipping label in Sage Financials without re-keying order information, saving time and money.
- User-Friendly Experience – Unified user experience, empowering customer choice from sales through delivery. Customers can choose how fast and how much they want to pay by offering guaranteed air, ground, and international service options.
- Accurate Shipping Costs – Businesses can calculate shipping prices during order fulfillment and add those charges to customer invoices.
- Intelligent Analytics – Knowing all costs in advance helps businesses evaluate product profitability to make more informed merchandising, pricing and promotional decisions. Businesses can fulfill orders quickly, more efficiently, in real time and offer easy returns.
"We are committed to delivering cloud business solutions that are easy to use, support a company's needs as they change and evolve, and ensure long-term customer success," said Nancy Harris, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Sage North America. "We are very excited to collaborate with a logistics giant whose global headquarters is located right around the corner from our North America headquarters in Atlanta. UPS is a valued customer, and we're honored to be their strategic partner of choice for offering clients a higher tier of service."
Within the Sage Customer Business Center, dedicated Sage Customer Success Coaches are available to help support customers to quickly set up UPS alongside Sage Business Cloud. Click here for more information.
"We have looked at the needs of our customers, and partnered with UPS to provide a shipping solution that integrates directly with Sage Business Cloud Financials to provide small and medium sized enterprises with the capability of sending the right products to the right customer, at the right price, all at competitive rates," said Nick Goode, EVP of Product, Sage. "Delivering this value to customers will support them in keeping their competitive advantage."
"By embedding UPS, Sage customers will get the breadth and reliability of UPS's services to every address in North America and Europe, while easily managing all financial and shipping functions in one platform," said Jerome Roberts, VP, UPS Global Product Innovation. "UPS and Sage share a passion to empower small businesses to thrive in a global marketplace."
About Sage Business Cloud Financials
Born in the cloud and available as part of Sage Business Cloud, customers using Financials continuously receive product updates that enhance the user experience and deliver customer-led development features on a seasonal cadence. Latest updates include:
- Analytics – More than a curated dashboard. Einstein Analytics helps customers understand the correlation between specific projects and departments, cash flow, during specific periods broken down by entity enabling them to view and understand trends, all with a click of a button.
- Inventory – Sage Financials helps customers manage physical stock, and associate stock with costs, all in the cloud, helping customers manage lean inventory and decrease the time stock spends in the warehouse and helping businesses have greater control of their cash flow.
- Mobility – Sage Financials is a mobile first platform enabling a mobile workforce to manage their business tasks wherever they are. Customers can now access Sage Financials via the Sage Financials mobile app for Apple devices, built natively on iOS or via the Salesforce1 mobile app using Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices.
Sage Business Cloud financial solutions are available across 9 countries including: the U.K., Ireland, U.S., Canada, France, Spain, Germany, South Africa and Australia. For more information please click here.
Sage (FTSE: SGE) is the global market leader for technology that helps businesses of all sizes manage everything from money to people – whether they’re a start-up, scale-up or enterprise. We do this through Sage Business Cloud – the one and only business management solution that customers will ever need, comprising Accounting, Financials, Enterprise Management, People & Payroll and Payments & Banking.
Our mission is to free business builders from the burden of admin, so they can spend more time doing what they love – and we do that every day for three million customers across 23 countries, through our 13,000 colleagues and a network of accountants and partners. We are committed to doing business the right way, and giving back to our communities through the Sage Foundation.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight; facilitating international trade, and deploying advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the web at ups.com or pressroom.ups.com and its corporate blog can be found at longitudes.ups.com. To get UPS news direct, follow @UPS_News on Twitter.