Running a business isn’t easy, but you’re getting the job done. Nice work.
However, you know things can always be done better.
You can be more efficient. You can work smarter. You can free-up time from the dull stuff so you can focus on what matters and truly deliver.
But where do you even start? Begin with your business admin.
To help you along the way, we’ve created a free guide that will put you on the right path.
7 ways to take control of your business is all about taking control – discovering how to go from zero to hero in key areas of your admin.
In the guide, you’ll learn about:
- Being paid on time: Don’t let your business finances suffer because somebody’s late paying you. Learn how to get a handle on issuing invoices and how to make payments so quick and simple that you haven’t even got to think about it.
- Automating to save time: See how to save hours by letting software and apps take the strain – while you do more of what you love, such as delighting your customers with great products and services and aiming for business growth.
- Getting taxes right: There’s no getting away from them, so learn how to get them right. Being on top of taxes means you know what you owe – and what cash you can spend.
- Making smart decisions: Master getting the best view of your financial situation and how it means you can spot opportunities – and avert problems.
- Managing staff: If yours is a business with employees, learn what makes the people who work for you happy and how to get the best from them.
- Getting expert help: Learn how getting expert advice (think accountants and tax advisers, among others) pays for itself in easier admin – and more business opportunities.
Download our guide now, and learn how you can truly boss your business.
Discover how to take charge of your admin and free up time, so you can follow your dreams and do more of what you love.
Recommended Next Read
[VIDEO] Tax Year-End: 6 things Sage Accounting users should do now to prepare
Get your free 30-day Sage Business Cloud Accounting software trial to boost your business.
Reduce time spent on admin by up to 80%
Free yourself from admin with easy-to-use features, built around you. Ideal for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and growing businesses.