Do you know someone who deserves a place on our list of philanthropic trailblazers? We’re looking for more of the very best to feature and we’d love to hear from you.
Simply enter the name of your chosen nominee, the type of charity they work for and the reason you think they should be recognised - that’s all!
Not only could your nominee end up featuring alongside the rest of our charity pioneers, their charity could also be in with a chance of winning $5,000 (or GBP equivalent) of Enterprise Fund funding in our upcoming prize draw.
You’ve got until 21st September 2018 to submit your entries - what are you waiting for?
This prize draw is brought to you by Sage Global Services Limited whose registered office is at North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9AA ("Sage", "we", "us", "our").
These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms, which we have included above and/or in any promotion or message about the prize draw, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online ("Promotional Material"). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotional information, the promotional information will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. By entering the prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. To be eligible to submit a nomination, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom or the United States of America and be aged 18 or over.
2. The prize draw will run from 16/07/2018 (“Commencement Date”) to 21/09/2018 (“Closing Date”). All nominations received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
3. To submit a nomination, you must provide the name of the chosen charity pioneer and the reason you believe the charity pioneer should be recognised. Nominations must contain only one charity pioneer and nominations that include more than one charity pioneer will be disqualified.
4. To qualify for a nomination, the charity pioneer must work with (either directly or indirectly) women, young people or military veterans.
5. The Prize will be $5000 (“Prize”). There is only one instance of the Prize.
6. The Prize will be a local currency conversion of the exchange rates of your territory on the day of the Prize is drawn.
7. Nominations will be drawn at random on 26/09/2018 by a person chosen by us. The winning charity will be contacted via the contact details on their website.
8. All received nominations may be inspected at any time by a person chosen by us and those that we feel are not in keeping with the spirit of the prize draw may be disqualified.
9. The winning charity may be featured in the Charity Pioneer content campaign: www.sage.com/en-gb/c/v/charity-pioneers/
10. The winner is not entitled to be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in claiming the Prize.
11. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
12. We do not accept responsibility for nominations which fail to reach us before the Closing Date or for any reason, are incomplete, illegible or corrupted. We will not accept responsibility for any nominations that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and our decision on all matters relating to our prize draws is final.
14. We have the right to substitute the prize with an alternative provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. If you are a lucky winner, you cannot request an alternative prize. If the prize is unclaimed after one month it will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next selected nomination.
15. By submitting a nomination, you agree to cooperate with Sage for publicity purposes free of charge, to include the publication (including on the internet or social media channels) of your name (and photograph if applicable) in the announcement of the result.
17. Although we will try our best to make sure the prize draw runs smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel the prize draw at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering the prize draw, or any failure or inability by you to enter the prize draw for any reason, provided that nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and by entering the prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We’ve chosen to showcase inspirational people in the UK and US who are actively working everyday to make the world a better place for three specific groups of people: young people, women and military veterans.
Our pioneers are of all ages and from all backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common - they’re changing lives for the better and we think that deserves to be celebrated.