Businesses are being increasingly judged on their commitment to sustainability and how they treat their people and the planet.
As a result, businesses must change how they think about, deliver on, and improve their Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) credentials—or risk potentially huge financial and reputational risks.
But many aren’t sure how to. And knowing what reporting standards to use and identifying relevant ESG data can also be a challenge.
We’ve created this e-book to get you started on your ESG journey.
We’ll explain what ESG is, why it’s important, and how you can organise and present your ESG information through a compelling, impactful story.
Here’s what we cover:
- The three elements of ESG and how they overlap
- The evolution of ESG reporting: From greenwashing to standardised reports
- How to identify your ESG priorities when the list of potential issues is a mile long
- Tips for gathering and analysing relevant data
- Things to keep in mind when choosing an ERP solution
- Choosing the right ESG reporting framework for your business
- Business leaders’ role in driving the ESG strategy and four ESG considerations for the board of directors
- A six-step process to telling your ESG story
- Eight tips for writing an ESG report that works
Employees, customers, and investors want companies to take a stance on social issues and are demanding greater accountability from brands in exchange for loyalty and funding. They want to believe that change is possible and be inspired to get involved in something bigger than themselves.
A strong ESG proposition can create long-term value for your people, profit, and the planet. It can increase productivity and performance, reduce costs and risk, and help you to strategically differentiate yourself in the market. Download the e-book and start telling your ESG story today.
Recommended Next Read
3 tips to make Tax Year-End easier for small business owners