JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA – 10 August 2021: Sage (FTSE:SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, has launched its new, cloud-first Sage Data & Analytics (SD&A) for Sage 300cloud in Africa and the Middle East. SD&A is a powerful business intelligence (BI) toolkit featuring out-of-the-box live sales dashboards, graphical cashflow analysis, detailed profit and loss reports, and more.
SD&A enables business owners and leaders in medium-sized enterprises get the business insights they need to streamline compliance and financial reporting, drive higher revenues, bring costs down, and ultimately, claim the always sought-after competitive advantage.
- BI in a box: Prepacked and fully customisable data models and analytics right out of the box. Customers can access their data securely from anywhere, on any device.
- Easy to use: No coding experience or programming is necessary. End-users can generate self-service reports as required.
- Real-time data: Connect directly to Sage 300cloud’s databases, enabling customers to refresh their data in real-time.
- Connect multiple data sources: Scale across one giant data warehouse or connect data from multiple sources.
- Fewer IT headaches: Hosted in the cloud on Microsoft Azure, freeing customers from systems maintenance and product updates and patches.
- Gives businesses a handle on data: Such as inventory movements, procurement operations, and supplier performance – enabling them to thrive in a competitive, challenging market. They can be confident that the financial data they use for compliance reporting, financial analysis, and forecasting is accurate.
“In today’s fast-paced, customer-centric economy, data is the difference between just getting by and thriving. SD&A delivers the accurate, reliable, and actionable insights that financial executives and business leaders need to drive better business decisions,” says Mohammed Mosam, Director of Product Marketing, Sage Africa, Middle East & Asia. “In an ever-evolving business landscape, the amount of data the average business manages is exponential. We’re now able to provide decision makers with clean, timely data they can trust.”
SD&A was created in partnership with Sage Independent Software Vendor (ISV) ZAP, a global software company that also developed ZAP Data Hub – a data management and analytics SaaS optimised for various leading ERPs. Provided as a white-label solution, Sage Data & Analytics is available as a subscription service for Sage 300cloud.
With SD&A available to customers via the Sage Marketplace, Sage’s robust and longstanding ISV ecosystem is a core strength for Sage, helping customers customise their ERP’s capabilities with best-in-class industry-specific add-ons. Sage Marketplace continues to drive value to customers through a curated selection of new and innovative solutions tested and verified by Sage.
For media queries:
Idea Engineers (PR agency for Sage)
Thuli Lamani | [email protected] | +27 (0)83 716 2572