You love your day job, but there’s a part of you that desires to be your own boss – where you have a business you call your own.
You’re looking for a side hustle.
It’ll be extra work of course. It could take over the free time you have on evenings and weekends.
But you’re willing to put in the extra graft – and building another revenue stream is certainly worth the sacrifice.
You might simply harbour dreams of making your side hustle your main source of income, or it might be a more serious goal in your life plan.
Does this description sound familiar?
Are you serious about starting a side hustle? And are you prepared to put in the hard graft to make it successful?
If so, we’ve got the guide for you (and a few bonus items too…).
The only side hustle guide you need
How to set up a side hustle… and take it full time is a free, practical guide that will help you in your bid to, well, set up your own side hustle.
We speak to side hustlers who have taken the plunge in building a successful business and wanted to share their own experiences and challenges in running a company alongside a full-time job.
Questions we answer in the guide include:
- Do you need a business plan?
- How do you find your first customer?
- How do you deal with finances and get your tax affairs in order?
- How do you juggle other responsibilities with your side hustle?
- How do you take your side hustle full time?
Get advice from successful side hustlers
Interviewees who have contributed to the guide include:
- Jacob Thundil, owner and founder of Cocofina
- Matthew Porter, CEO of VASO
- Carla Hussey, owner and founder of I Heart Travel Art
- James Ford, CEO and co-founder of Autobead
- Sara Quayle, managing director of Sara Quayle Safety
- Alec Dobbie, CEO and co-founder of FanFinders
Bonus stuff: Business plan template and cash flow forecast template
As well as the side hustle guide, we’ve added two more tools to create a side hustle toolkit. Together, they’ll help you take the right steps to achieve your business goals.
The two additional tools are a business plan template and a cash flow forecast template:
- Business plan template: Use this to update or complete your strategy for success. Follow the instructions in each section and enter your own information.
- Cash flow forecast template: Use this to predict funds flowing in and out of your business over the next 12 months.
Download your free side hustle toolkit today and start taking the steps to become your own boss.
Never miss an episode
Subscribe by email and get Sound Advice delivered to your inbox every two weeks with the Sage Advice newsletter with a ton of related articles, templates and problem solving guides for small businesses so you can put our sound advice into practice.