Whatever business you’re in, you need to be into social media!
It’s an easy way to connect with your customers, market your products, promote your brand, and keep up-to-date with what’s happening in your marketplace.
According to our research, 47% of customers expect service though Facebook, and 1-in-3 prefer to make contact via social media rather than the telephone, but 42% of small businesses don’t yet use social media to support their marketing efforts.
The rise of social media has been so rapid that it’s easy to feel left behind. If this is you, don’t worry – our guide tells you everything you need to know so you can choose the right network for your needs, find your audience and build a strong online brand that will encourage your business to grow.
It’s never too late to start – there are exciting opportunities for most businesses on social media. And if you have taken the plunge already, our guide will help you get the best out of it.
Our guide offers advice on how to spread the word using social media, including:
- A social media 101: What can it do for your business?
- Choosing the right network for you and your business
- Managing your social media accounts
- Customer service through social media
- Building your own network
- Social media highs and lows – real-life examples
- Advice and experience from business owners and our experts
Get our best business advice, tips and insight in your inbox every quarter.
Subscribe to In the Know: