London, 7 April 2021 - Sage (FTSE: SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, a has welcomed a plethora of new customers to Sage Intacct, looking to deepen their strategic insight and financial management across their businesses. These customers have selected Sage Intacct to address several common operational needs, such as accelerating the monthly close, enhancing productivity through automation, accessing rich company data with multi-dimensional reporting and real-time access to actionable insights.
Sage is delighted to welcome L W Cole, a fourth-generation family run business to the UK Sage Intacct community. It has operated exclusively within the contract market for over 20 years, offering supply and installation services of major domestic appliances to UK housebuilders across England and Wales.
Since going live with Sage Intacct, L W Cole has experienced key outcomes, including:
- 75% decrease in month end close time
- 36% productivity improvement on accounts payable inputting
- One – man-day resource saving every month due to automated report generation
- Seamless integration with bespoke business management system thanks to Sage Intacct’s flexible API
- Data manipulation efficiency gains with dimensional reporting
Another notable Sage Intacct customer is East Malling Trust, a charitable organisation that has supported scientific research into the horticultural industry since 1913. Today, the Trust’s main objectives are focused on the advancement of science for public benefit, primarily through the support of research and development, particularly in the fields of horticultural and other plant-based disciplines.
Since selecting Sage Intacct, East Malling Trust has achieved several benefits, including:
- 50% quicker to compile board reports
- Sped up pay run process by 75%
- Halved the time to do quarterly VAT returns
- Bespoke dashboards for users to see
Across Q1 of 2021, many organisations across multiple verticals have selected Sage Intacct for their cloud business management solutions. This includes:
Business Services Customers
- Ark–H Handling is one of the UK’s premier supply services and handling houses that offers diversified fulfilment services. For more than 25 years, Ark-H Handling has provided services including POS, kitting, system integration, e-commerce, contract packing, sampling, customer care, data management, email broadcasting, and brochure fulfilment.
- Arlington Portfolio Management Limited is a property investor and developer with a pioneering reputation and a focus on innovation real estate. Arlington invests mainly in business space which can be used for corporate, innovation technology, or R&D functions, with a growing focus on tech and life science. The organisation also develops logistics and manufacturing buildings to enable their technology customers to transition from R&D to light manufacture or clean production.
Professional Services Customers
- ERS Medical provides 24-7-365-day service of non-emergency patient transport, neonatal patient transport, and courier services to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector across the UK. ERS Medical completes over 1 million patient and medical courier journeys a year and serve more than 319 NHS Trusts for patient transport. Additionally, they own a comprehensive fleet of more than 400 vehicles and employ over 900 staff including paramedics, technicians, and nurses.
Technology & Software Customers
- Energy Aspects delivers industry-leading data, research, and analysis on global energy commodity and macro markets. Founded in 2012, Energy Aspects is now retained by approximately 500 companies to provide indispensable insights that help guide trading decisions. Energy Aspects' clients also rely on their robust data sets, actionable analysis, and timely forecasts to invest, finance, and plan.
- Featurespace is the inventor of Adaptive Behavioral Analytics and the award-winning ARIC Risk Hub -- a platform that offers multiple machine learning solutions for fraud and Anti-Money Laundering analysts to spot suspicious activity and prioritise alerts with explainable anomaly detection. Working as a technology partner to the financial services industry, their ARIC Risk Hub is deployed in some of the world's largest banks, payments processors, and merchant acquirers.
Financial Services Customer
- MHA Carpenter Box is an award-winning sector focused firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax, and Business Advisers. Organised into specialist business groups, MHA Carpenter Box offers a comprehensive range of services to businesses and private clients in the South East and beyond. MHA Carpenter Box is at the forefront of cloud accountancy and are recognised as a national thought leader and as one of the most respected accountancy, tax, and business advice practices in the region.
- Wireless Innovation specialises in machine-to-machine (m2m) satellite and cellular connectivity products and solutions. Wireless Innovation has worked extensively in the utilities market and delivers end-to-end solutions – whether that’s a wireless network for CCTV backhaul, or a satellite communications system for retrieving critical M2M data from a remote geographical area. They are recognised as pioneers in wireless data communications, with customers in over 100 countries.
To learn more about Sage’s customers and their stories please click here.
Sage is the global market leader for technology that provides small and medium businesses with the visibility, flexibility and efficiency to manage finances, operations and people. With our partners, Sage is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to deliver the best cloud technology and support. Our years of experience mean that our colleagues and partners understand how to serve our customers and communities through the good, and more challenging times. We are here to help, with practical advice, solutions, expertise and insight.