Datalinx Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager is a wireless warehouse management solution utilising rugged hand-held scanners and dedicated screens that empower warehouse personnel with extensive capabilities surrounding all core warehouse operations, from stock enquiries to order picking, receiving, allocations, product counts, transfers, work order issues and much more.
- Increase stock location accuracy by 25 % by automatically recording quantities and the location across multiple bins
- Boost inventory accuracy to 99 % through improved accuracy of receipt, stocking, and picking
- Increase picking speed by 25 % while minimising errors and boosting throughput of individual pickers
- Realise 75 % stock count efficiency gains as hand-held devices guide users to the relevant locations and request details of the product being counted, along with the actual item count.
- Effectively empower warehouse personnel while retaining Sage X3 controls
- Boost productivity by eliminating duplicate and manual data entry
- Improve customer service through increased order accuracy and real-time stock availability
- Capture all warehouse movement, including : purchase order receipts, picking, status changes, pack and dispatch, location and inter-site transfers, stock count, receipts, issues, work order receipts, work order picks, and enquiries
- Produce consolidated picking tickets
- GS1 codes and barcodes
- Real-time integration with Sage X3 data
- Runs on mobile devices or dedicated screens
- Additional pick to carton capabilities
- Warehouse zones