Our Sage Business Experts come from businesses of all shapes and sizes, but they share one thing in common – a commitment to help businesses succeed.
What makes a Sage Business Expert ?
Business Experts have been selected due to their :
- Contribution to the business community – Sage Business Experts share their knowledge and help others improve and develop their businesses
- Knowledge and influence – from first-hand experience, Sage Business Experts have a wealth of understanding about business challenges and solutions
- Online presence – Sage Business Experts have an extensive presence on forums and social media, via their blogs and more
What Sage Business Experts get
In return for their support, Sage Business Experts get :
- Access to exclusive content from Sage, and also have the opportunity for their posts to feature on our Sage blog
- Invitations to exclusive events – Sage Business Experts will be invited to networking and knowledge-sharing events
We are proud to support these members of the business community ; however their views do not represent that of Sage. The Sage Business Experts are completely independent, and so members of the programme aren’t obliged to promote Sage in any way.
If you want to know more about the Sage Business Experts programme, or apply, please contact Sage.