There are plenty of ways you can save time with Sage Accounting. Here are some examples:
Automate manual tasks
By automating tasks, you can cut down the amount of time you spend on manual data entry to save money and focus on the areas of the business that need the most attention.
- Set up recurring invoices to avoid starting from scratch each time
- Add invoices in bulk to save time
- Get Google Drive integration to get automatic copies of invoices and quotes online
- Connect your bank and let transactions flow into Sage Accounting for easy reconciliation
- Make sure that you’ve always got the right amount of stock - quickly view your inventory and create reorder levels and quantities
- Get inventory reports to see stock information in seconds
Purchase Automation and AutoEntry
Spend less time on admin and more time on your retail work with a paperless way to manage receipts. Simply snap, scan or email a photo of your receipts, bank transactions, invoices or other documents for your Sage accounts using Purchase Automation and AutoEntry. Then categorise, publish and share them with your accountant through Sage Accounting. AutoEntry captures tax summaries and full line item details including description, quantity and unit price so it’s an easy way to log the information you need, when you need it.
Other ways to save time:
- Use dashboards to view your financial data instantly
- Use real-time data to collaborate faster with accountants or bookkeepers
- Create and send invoices, easily follow up with clients on outstanding invoices and track the health of your business in real-time from anywhere with the mobile app
- See a live running total of your tax liabilities, plan ahe