- The professional tax firm
- The commercial collection agency
Software and discounts
Usage of Sage 50cloud Accountant Edition2 including Microsoft Office 3659 integration, and software discounts to pass on to clients.
Access to service and support to help you serve your clients better.
Webcasts, certifications, and other resources to help grow your business and earn CPE credits.
Software and discounts
Enjoy flexibility and automation through secure cloud and mobile features giving you anywhere, anytime access to business data, performance, contacts, records, documents and key tasks, leveraging apps such as Sage Drive.
Get total control over your practice and your clients’ businesses by making better, faster decisions with real-time connection to business data, in-depth features like financials, invoice and order processing, inventory and cash flow management.
Take the pain out of running your practice and focus more on what matters through seamless integration with Microsoft Office 365 which delivers a slick, intuitive user interface and effort-busting features like automatic cloud backup, Outlook connector, invoicing and Sage Payroll11/Sage Payments12 integration.
Benefits of Sage Certification
Becoming a Sage 50cloud Certified Advisor opens the doors to greater exposure, marketing opportunities and education. Certification is included as a benefit at the Sage Accountants Network Premium membership level.
- Grow your business and attract new clients as Certified Advisors get priority listing on the Sage Match partner locator
- Increase referrals from Sage (both online and through the call center)
- Expand your product knowledge and increase visibility into the entire Sage portfolio of solutions
1. You must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting or bookkeeping services for multiple fee-paying clients in order to become a Sage Accountants Network member. Valid credit card required. A twelve (12) month minimum commitment is required. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Accountant Network membership is an automatically renewing plan, and, depending on the payment option chosen, subsequent years or months will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year or month on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then-current rate. The credit card provided with this purchase will be used to automatically renew the plan if there is no other credit card number already established as your standard credit card number on file with Sage. You may terminate the plan at any time by providing Sage thirty (30) days’ advance notice. If you terminate your membership or if your payment is not received you will have read only access to your program and data and full program functionality will not be restored until you have brought your account current.
2. Use of the Sage 50cloud Accountant Edition product is a benefit of membership. Minimum 12 month commitment required. If your membership expires, your software will function in read-only mode. To ensure continuous service and access to your software, your Sage Accountants Network membership must be kept current.
3. Up to 40 users may be purchased for both of the Sage Accountants Network membership packages. Additional fees apply.
4. Additional fees may apply. Payroll tiers are available based on the number of checks you process each month. Find out more.
5. Customer Support Analysts reserve the right to limit calls to one hour or one incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.
6. Receive access to every update for as long as your membership is current.
7. Sage does not recommend or guarantee the services provided by any of the professionals listed. Information provided for informational purposes only.
8. This is the average response time for Platinum customers. It may be higher in January and February due to higher than normal call volume.
9. Each Sage Accountants Network membership plan includes a Sage Business Care plan. If the Sage Business Care plan changes during the course of your membership, so may your benefits.
10. Requires a license to Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium. You must agree to the Microsoft terms upon installation.
11. Sage Drive is only available to customers on the latest release of Sage 50cloud Accounting and requires a computer with Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, or Chrome and a high-speed Internet connection. Sage 50cloud data may be accessed from more than one device at a time by one individual each, however only one has full access while the others have read only access, and there are limits as to the amount of data that can be accessed. Data access is subject to Internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance.
12. Subject to approval and to Sage Payment Solutions terms and conditions. Additional fees, Internet access, and credit card required.
13. Features and fees vary by solution. Plans and subscriptions are auto-renewing, and subsequent years/months will be billed to the same credit card on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then-current rate. Year-end payroll tax forms (such as W-2s and 1099s) are updated at the end of the calendar year. Credit card, registration, Internet access, and valid email address required. Forms (except W-2s) for PR and USVI are not supported.