Here are 10 key things you need to know about cloud accounting:
1. Access your accounts in the cloud, anytime, anywhere
The beach, the bar, the bedroom, the Golf course! All you need is an internet connection = Greater flexibility.
2. Simple to use
Reduce the time you spend on paperwork = Better efficiency.
3. Share information online easily
With your accountant, bookkeeper, bank, business partner – whoever, whenever = Increased accessibility.
4. Say goodbye to year-end historical data
Here’s to the future – running your business with real time information = Improved decision making.
5. Remove the need for manual and paper based systems
Get organised – free up space in your office = Clutter free working environment.
6. Keep the tax man happy
HMRC compatible software and systems = Stress-free accounting.
7. Stay safe and secure
Your files are backed up “in the cloud” = Peace of mind.
8. Always work with the “latest” software version with free updates and upgrades
No more “improved software” upgrades to pay for = More cost effective solutions.
9. Your online accounting software grows with your business
No limit on the number of monthly transactions = Scalable software.
10. Receive free support from award winning contact centre
24/7 email and phone support = Free help, day or night.
Recommended Next Read
Cash basis and accrual accounting: What is the difference?
Subscribe to the Sage Advice newsletter
Join more than 500,000 UK readers and get the best business admin strategies and tactics, as well as actionable advice to help your company thrive, in your inbox every month.