Here are 10 key things you need to know about cloud accounting:
1. Access your accounts in the cloud, anytime, anywhere
The beach, the bar, the bedroom, the Golf course! All you need is an internet connection = Greater flexibility.
2. Simple to use
Reduce the time you spend on paperwork = Better efficiency.
3. Share information online easily
With your accountant, bookkeeper, bank, business partner – whoever, whenever = Increased accessibility.
4. Say goodbye to year-end historical data
Here’s to the future – running your business with real time information = Improved decision making.
5. Remove the need for manual and paper based systems
Get organised – free up space in your office = Clutter free working environment.
6. Keep the tax man happy
100% HMRC compliant software and systems = Stress-free accounting.
7. Stay safe and secure
Your files are backed up “in the cloud” = Peace of mind.
8. Always work with the “latest” software version with free updates and upgrades
No more “improved software” upgrades to pay for = More cost effective solutions.
9. Your online accounting software grows with your business
No limit on the number of monthly transactions = Scalable software.
10. Receive free support from award winning contact centre
24/7 email and phone support = Free help, day or night.