50cloud Payroll allows you to create action plans, calculate costs of auto enrolment and keep track of preparations:
- Enter your staging date into the Pensions Centre and create your personalised Action Plan based on The Pensions Regulator’s best practice.
- Set up your pension quickly and easily with Fast Track Pensions.
- Understand the cost of automatic enrolment to your business.
- Create reminders to keep everyone up to date with what needs to be done and export to Outlook, iCal and other calendars.
- Access all of the automatic enrolment information you need in the best format for you; using “show me how” and learn from video clips as you work.
- Keep track of your automatic enrolment preparation progress.
Payroll can help your business prepare for auto enrolment, including pre-staging functionality:
- Record your business staging date so you can keep track of when you’ll need to start complying with the legislation.
- Nominate a contact – inform the Pensions Regulator who within your business will be the main contact.
- Assess your workforce – carry out an assessment of your workforce to determine your workers categories.
- Setup a qualifying pension scheme – whether you’re planning to use NEST, NOW, The People’s Pension or your own provider.
- Communicate to your employees – email or print letters that will help inform your workers about auto enrolment.
- Auto enrolment help – to guide you through getting your business ready.
Is your staging date coming soon?
Along with 50cloud Payroll, we also have the Pensions Module. This is an additional module that will help make processing automatic enrolment an easier task.
- Automatically assess your workforce
- Automatically manage pensions data and payments
- Automatically creates communications for your employees
Recommended Next Read
How to get new employees up to speed at your business