How can you move forward in wealth and asset management, where coronavirus (COVID-19) has suddenly and intensely changed everything?
In today’s environment, change is constant. In an unpredictable world, how can we move forward productively?
Many of us have spent time working from home or remotely, and could continue to do so in the future. Many people have come to understand how reliant we have become on technology, both now and for the future.
Financial services are evolving, and businesses around the globe will be facing their most significant challenges via changing financial and accounting processes.
Yet, according to MIT Sloan and Capgemini, 90% of CEOs believe the digital economy will impact their industry, but less than 15% are executing on a digital strategy.
What you get: Four key trends reshaping wealth and asset management
We’re here to help with our new guide, Four key trends reshaping wealth and asset management. Read it to understand some of the critical trends evolving in financial services.
Topics covered in this extensive wealth and asset management guide include:
- How generational ownership change is pushing new technology preferences as an option
- Why the pace of disruption means digitisation is a fundamental need
- Embracing innovation and technology to provide more value-added services
- The emergence of new business models in financial services
- How the sharing economy will be embedded across the financial system
- The increasing use of peer-to-peer services
- The convergence of financial services on platforms
- Adapting your business through digital transformation
- Moving forward productively with technology
- Empowering your finance team with technology
Understand where wealth and asset management is going
Technology is changing the financial world. But this means competitive pressures, with expectations from your clients ever higher.
Wealth management firms need to deliver more value. Digital investments may help you achieve this goal and increase revenue, but where do you put it?
Four key trends reshaping wealth and asset management will help you understand where the future of financial services is going, so you can take steps to move in the right direction.
Four key trends reshaping wealth and asset management
Discover how general ownership change, disruption, the sharing economy and platforms are changing wealth and asset management.