Have you taken a close look at your daily field reports lately? Are they submitted on a daily basis, or sporadically? Do they alert you to issues on the job site? Could they stand up as key evidence in a court of law?
Sage explores best practices in job site reporting in its “Executive guide to daily field reports.” The guide provides tips on how to enhance the timeliness and thoroughness of your company’s daily field reports. It also helps you identify the key elements you need to consider for effective and protective field reporting. Read the guide to learn:
- What to include in your daily reports
- Tips, courtesy of Alex Barthet of The Barthet Firm, on how daily reports can protect your firm in legal suits
- Why consistency matters between your daily reports and other documents
- Ways to use photos and videos as part of daily reporting
- How technology can simplify the field reporting process
Don’t leave your daily field reports to chance. Done right, they can reduce your liability and improve the effectiveness of your project management.