The way we do business is changing, with the technologies and services we use evolving to match. Many businesses are switching to cloud-based software programs due to its long list of advantages and the ability to do business anywhere at any time. But to some, the reference to the cloud may still seem like a foreign subject. Here’s a quick run-down on 10 things you need to know about cloud accounting.
1. The ability to access your accounts in the cloud, anytime, anywhere
The beach, the bar, the bedroom, the golf course! All you need is an internet connection = greater flexibility.
2. Simple to use
Reduce the time you spend on paperwork = Better efficiency.
3. The ability to share information online easily
With your accountant, bookkeeper, bank, business partner – whoever, whenever = Increased accessibility.
4. Say goodbye to year-end historical data
Here’s to the future – running your business with real-time information = improved decision making.
5. Remove the need for manual and paper-based systems
Get organized – free up space in your office = Clutter-free working environment.
6. Keep the tax man happy
100% tax compliant software and systems = Stress-free accounting.
7. Stay safe and secure
Your files are backed up “in the cloud” = Peace of mind.
8. Always work with the “latest” software version with free updates and upgrades
No more “improved software” upgrades to pay for = More cost-effective solutions.
9. Your online accounting software grows with your business
No limit on the number of monthly transactions = Scalable software.
10. Receive access to a 24-hour support team
24/7 email and phone support = Free help, day or night.