The move to mobile is well underway in the construction industry. But, before you invest in mobile and cloud solutions for your business, there are some important things to consider. In order to ensure that you invest in solutions that will meet your needs at the job site, in the office, and any other place you need to access business information use this checklist to ensure that your mobile technology:
- Is designed for the construction industry.
- Has the ability to connect your office systems, such as your job costing and payroll software.
- Enables your selected construction project team to work together with shared information.
- Provides full administrative control over who sees what project and which details.
- Maintains projects, people, documents, and/or back-office financial and operations data securely.
- Makes it easy to invite new people from various companies to a project.
- Documents projects from preconstruction through post-construction services.
- Requires little or no training.
Learn more about mobile technology by reading “The Construction Executive’s Guide to Business Visibility – Mobilization.” The 10-page eBook details how your peers are using mobile technology, the role the cloud is playing in mobilization, tips for securing mobile devices and protecting your company’s data, and much more.
Recommended Next Read
How this Sage customer ditched spreadsheets for Sage Estimating to win more bids
Construction Executive’s Guides to Business Visibility
Are you running your business through a “keyhole?”
Our series of interactive guides provide step-by-step instructions on how you can turn data into a blueprint for sustainable success.