Starting a new business? Our Small Business Survival Toolkit will help you get started and survive the first two years – often referred to as the ‘make or break’ period. This toolkit comprises of three free resources:
- Guide: Our 3-part guide is designed to help you achieve success by addressing typical challenges encountered by small businesses in the early years.
- Part 1: Increase sales and generate cash
- Part 2: Monitor and resolve business issues
- Part 3: Pooling resources and getting the right support
- Business plan template: Use this interactive template to help you map out the purpose of your company, its strategic goals, and your framework for success. Our easy-to-follow Word template includes instructions in each section to help make the process easier.
- Cash flow forecast template: How much cash does your business need to survive? This easy-to-follow Excel template helps you forecast cash flow on a month-to-month basis, or for the whole year. This is vital, and you can use it along with the advice in our eBook to address any cash shortfalls.
Recommended Next Read
Small business accounting: 5 steps to start your books
Boss your finances with Sage 50cloud
Enjoy less admin, more automation, simplified payroll, and get paid faster with Sage 50cloud.