Information is everywhere. Talking about digital transformation means grappling with a lot of ideas. We get to rethink how businesses leverage technology to improve business processes, speed up decision-making, and exceed customer expectations. But any conversation about a digital future ought to include handling the onslaught of information all around us.
When looking at speeding access to data, the next frontier is not about capturing information–modern systems make that part is easy. Now the challenge is taking that information and putting it into the hands of key decision makers quickly and presented in a way that can be easily understood. On top of everything else, the method we use must be flexible enough to answer unexpected questions.
Enter the Sage Intacct Interactive Visual Explorer.
How good is it? For one example, imagine being able to make a visualization to show top customers by industry in a way that users can interact with in under five minutes. In that short presentation we go from a blank canvas to a full, interactive visualization while showing every step of the journey.
Note: Interested in seeing an even deeper dive into making a visualization? We have that too!
Companies will want to incorporate Sage Intacct Interactive Visual Explorer as part of their digital transformation strategy for a myriad of reasons:
- You can build data-driven graphical visualizations–fast.
- It offers over 60 prebuilt reports with over 30 different styles of visualization (tables, pivot tables, bar charts, pie charts, scatter plots, radar charts, maps, and more). See the online datasheet for even more.
- No programming or database expertise is required. If you’ve ever had to make inner joins between tables in a database and tried to decipher table names and field relationships in legacy systems, know that those days are gone. Visualizations live within the system, and all relationships are already defined. Click, click, report.
- You can share insights instantly with Sage Intacct Dashboards or easily format information into PowerPoint, PDF, or other formats.
- All data is real-time and allows for user interaction. You might not predict every possible reporting need your organization will ever have, but the interactivity allows you to explore related questions for fast decision-making and confident collaboration.
Imagine your organization having instant access to the insights available in the prebuilt reports or making something particular to your unique operations with a short learning curve and immediate adoption.
As you move along your digital transformation journey, take the opportunity to not just move your systems to the cloud, but also look at ways to make those systems work smarter – and ultimately, allow you to work smarter as well.
Recommended Next Read
Why People Give: The Importance of Financial Metrics in Nonprofit Storytelling