The need to record and track ingredients and finished goods is not just a quality control and regulatory requirement. The entire supply chain from customers to suppliers have assumptions that impact the quality and detail of product insight available.
A modern ERP system designed for the food industry will have capabilities for traceability but how you implement this depends on your business needs. The expectations of customers, regulators, and your internal quality assurance team as well as the limitations of the data you received from your suppliers and capabilities of your other supporting applications all have to be considered.
Join this webcast with Ultra Consultants’ Rafael Calderon, Project Manager – Food & Beverage / Pharma and Sage’s Mike Edgett, U.S. Product Marketing Director – Medium Segment.
In this event, you will learn how to:
- The latest trends in supply chain traceability
- The evolution of traceability technology
- Best practices for evaluation and implementation
This webinar will be moderated by Food Processing Editor-in-Chief, Dave Fusaro.
- Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2021
- Time: 2 PM ET
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Cost: Complimentary
Read more on how Sage X3 can help you master traceability and product insight:
- Become a traceability titan: A five-star guide for food and beverage manufacturers
- Discrete manufacturers: Say goodbye to supply chain headaches and hello to traceability
- How to future-proof your supply strategy with supply chain ERP
- [Free webinar] Introduction to Sage X3
- The Total Economic Impact of Sage X3
- 5 supply chain tips for dealing with a product recall
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming Sage X3 webinars, events, news, and articles.
Recommended Next Read
How an ERP ecommerce integration can help your business
Sage Sessions X3
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Sage Sessions X3 – live (and online) from Orlando, Florida this November 15-17, 2021.