Sage HRMS will help you get the right information to the right people at the right time
HRMS software can have a huge impact on your company. Making the right choice can turn you into an HR hero.
With the Sage HRMS, you gain a flexible HR solution built around your business.
You can identify and respond to conditions that fall outside your organization's SOP with customized exception management using Sage HRMS Alerts & Workflow by Vineyardsoft.
Sage HRMS OrgPlus to helps yourself and your employees better understand your company's strategy and structure, as well as everyone's role in achieving organizational objectives. For example, you can perform what-if analyses with org charts.
Use SAP® Crystal Reports to preview, print, and export over 100 standard reports—which are part of the core HRMS solution—to help you improve your company's analytics capabilities. You can:
- Create custom reports
- Assess workforce performance instantly
- Access information about your workforce anytime, in an easy-to-understand format, with SAP® Crystal Dashboard Design. Turn spreadsheet or report data into visual charts and graphs and assess workforce performance metrics in an instant
- Make better workforce decisions
- Provide on-demand workforce data to executives, managers, and others
- Act on insights using powerful analytics technology that delivers accurate, timely information about employees
Find out what better decision support can do for you
Decision support with HRMS software can help you:
- Gain accurate, timely employee information, so you can make the best decisions about your workforce
- Get information on organizational changes, resource availability, employee training, performance, employee skills, overtime, and more
- Make workforce information available at any time, in an easy-to-understand format
Use data to make informed decisions
For companies today, understanding their workforce and focusing on employee retention and development are critical to success. Now more than ever HR managers and executives need timely and accurate data to analyze the performance and productivity of their employees. Even when useful data is available, you are often too overwhelmed to find it.
The key to having data is the ability to transform it into information that helps you and your executives make critical business decisions about the workforce. From turnover to HR performance to recruitment dashboards and data, enable executives and managers to monitor workforce analytics to drive return on employee investments. They can help you determine who is performing, additions needed, and what skills to search for.