Comprehensive fund accounting for non-profits
Many non-profits receive dozens or hundreds of grants and directed donations in separate income streams. And donors rightfully want to know how their investments are faring. Sage Intacct fund accounting creates separate closes for each revenue source along with a regular series of specific reports, each with its own unique requirements, for every funder.
Sage Intacct fund accounting helps generate :
- Statements of activities
- Statements of financial position
- Statements of cash flow
Stronger internal controls, tighter cash management
Sage Intacct financial management platform gives you features for centralised control and distributed responsibility in one system, so you can :
- Manage monies by grants/donors, programs, geographies, and other dimensions
- Achieve a granular level of accuracy
- Set budgets for each event, campaign, program, and funder
- Track the actuals to create tighter controls and prevent unexpected outcomes
- Manage capital budgets
Complete visibility and transparency
Transparency is essential for securing and keeping donors and sponsors on board. Sage Intacct provides :
- Speed - With Sage Intacct, you can quickly see what’s happening across your non-profit organisation.
- Accuracy - Your board demands the same calibre of reporting and analysis from the for-profit world.
- Clarity - See financial and operational data in new ways for actionable insights and smarter decisions.