search icon

Sage Accountants Network

A simple modular programme for accountants and bookkeepers.
Sign up and then add more software or services based on your needs
Blue icon of crossed spanner and screwdriver

Solutions

Your subscription includes software for your practice. Purchase additional products to help you serve your clients.
Blue icon of a piggy bank

Savings and incentives

Qualify for discounts and commission on software for your clients. Also receive discounts on training.
Blue icon of cogs

Control

Adapt your package as and when your firm’s requirements change.

Network bundle: £32.99 per month plus VAT

  • Sage 50cloud accounting software for use in your practice including Microsoft Office 365 integration
  • Sage 50cloud Payroll software for use in your practice
  • Discounts and commissions on software for your clients
  • Discounts on training
  • Partner Edition for use in your practice

Available add-ons (additional monthly charges apply)

Sage 50cloud Client Manager
Manage and service your Sage 50cloud clients from one place. Multi-user and multi-company software.
Sage 50cloud Payroll Bureau Solutions
Everything you need to manage multiple payrolls with ease.
Sage 50cloud Payroll Pensions Module
Why not make Auto Enrolment even easier with our Pensions Module - the quickest way to get you and your clients Auto Enrolment compliant.
Accountant Partner Programme
Gain access to increased discounts and commissions on software for your clients.
Premium Support
Get added piece of mind for your practice.
Data Repair
If your data becomes lost or corrupt our team can help you fix it.
Excel Support
Most customers only use around 20% of Excel, let us help you unlock the remaining 80%.
Report Designer
Our dedicated team will produce reports tailored to your business needs.
HR Advice
Our HR professional services give your practice and clients all the advice and support you need to deal with HR issues.
CIS
Accurate and efficient. Speed-up monthly processing & take the stress out of subcontractor tax.

Interested in finding out more?