We want to help micro and small businesses achieve their goals faster
As part of the Sage small business growth programme, we’re providing a range of practical financial and digital resources to help small businesses in the North East. Throughout three webinars starting from March 2021, our team of experts will cover the Financial and Digital foundations thriving businesses rely on.
By attending our webinar program, businesses based in the North East will be eligible to 6 months of our Accounting software, completely free. Businesses located within the North of Tyne Combined Authority will also be able to access wider business support programmes offered by the North of Tyne.
Register now for our FREE series of 60 minute webinars, and you’ll learn:
- The financial foundations for understanding what’s happening in your business and making better decisions
- How to build a business model that succeeds in today’s challenging environment
- The digital foundations every thriving business need, including how to improve key processes with the latest digital tools and apps.
We built the Sage Growth Programme, especially for micro and small businesses, who’ve been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic or simply want to grow faster.
The first webinar in this programme launches in March 2021. Places for this free series of webinars are limited. So, if you are a micro business in the North East with 0-9 employees or have an idea for a business you want to start, secure your spot today.
Webinars within the programme, include the following:
- Webinar 1: Get Your Business Started (March 2021)
- Webinar 2: Design or Redesign your business model (March 2021)
- Webinar 3: Manage the money (March 2021)