For small practices and businesses
Now, you can serve your clients with solutions designed for accountants and bookkeepers like you.
Get the support and solutions you need
This includes usage of Sage 50cloud Accountant Edition,2 as well as access to all editions of Sage 50 Accounting and Sage 50cloud Accounting of the same release year. You can also integrate Sage 50cloud Accountant Edition with Microsoft Office 365.8
Access our learning program and future updates
Take part in Sage University courses and Fundamentals of High Performing Firms learning program. Get unlimited access to phone support with options for advanced support.3 And claim Sage Business Care5 benefits including payroll6 updates and features and product enhancements.7
For midsize practices and businesses
Our technological innovations and solutions will meet the needs of your practice and your clients, regardless of size.
Use the right solution for your practice
Up to five-user license of the Sage mid-market solution of your choice, including Sage 100, Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300, or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
Access support for your growing practice
Get five customer support cases per year where Sage will provide technical assistance. Plus, claim priority listing on the Sage Match partner locator tool to help grow your practice.4 You also have free access to tech talks and the Sage Online Knowledgebase.
- *You must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting or bookkeeping services for multiple fee-paying clients in order to become a Sage Accountants Network member. Valid credit card required. A twelve (12) month minimum commitment is required. To ensure continuous service, your Sage Accountants Network membership is an automatically renewing plan, and, depending on the payment option chosen, subsequent years or months will be automatically billed to the same credit card each year or month on the anniversary date of your purchase at the then-current rate. The credit card provided with this purchase will be used to automatically renew the plan if there is no other credit card number already established as your standard credit card number on file with Sage. You may terminate the plan at any time by providing Sage thirty (30) days’ advance notice. If you terminate your membership or if your payment is not received you will have read-only access to your program and data and full program functionality will not be restored until you have brought your account current.
- Use of the Sage 50 Accountant Edition product is a benefit of membership. Minimum 12-month commitment required. If your membership expires, your software will function in read-only mode. To ensure continuous service and access to your software, your Sage Accountants Network membership must be kept current.
- Customer Support Analysts reserve the right to limit calls to one hour or one incident. Assistance is limited to Sage 50 solutions.
- Sage does not recommend or guarantee the services provided by any of the professionals listed. Information provided for informational purposes only.
- Each Sage Accountants Network membership plan includes a Sage Business Care plan. If the Sage Business Care plan changes during the course of your membership, so may your benefits.
- Additional fees may apply. Payroll tiers are available based on the number of checks you process each month.
- Receive access to every update for as long as your membership is current.
- Microsoft Office 365 integration is available on Sage Accountants Network plans that are designated as ones that offer this integration. Integration also requires a license to Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium. You must agree to the Microsoft terms upon installation.