Nonprofit CFOs for membership associations must always be ready to answer hard financial questions across all of the organization’s entities. They need to efficiently consolidate information, analyze combined financial and operational information, and document financial decisions for future reference. And they must also ensure the nonprofit stays GAAP compliant and audit ready.
Gaining the right level of visibility and control across your nonprofit membership association means shifting to cloud accounting software. Cloud computing provides on-demand access to applications, platforms, and infrastructure without the need for heavy infrastructure investment. Here are five instant benefits of nonprofit cloud accounting software:
- You only pay for what you use (no more complex and costly IT infrastructure)
- Your data is safe in the cloud (skilled cybersecurity engineers use sophisticated software to watch over data centers)
- It supports a mobile workforce (staff and volunteers can access the system anytime and anywhere)
- You’re always using the latest version (no more outdated software and painful upgrades)
- Integrated solutions for nonprofits (open APIs let you utilize CRMs like Salesforce, billing, payroll, budget, etc.)
- Looking to move your nonprofit finance operations to a new cloud accounting software? Sage Intacct is proudly the only AICPA preferred provider of cloud financial applications for nonprofits.
Download this E-book to learn about the features and benefits of Sage Intacct cloud accounting software for nonprofit membership associations.