What is Employment Verification ?
Now available in Sage 50cloud Payroll, Employee Verification is available through Work Report™
from Experian and powered by Salary Finance.
Each time an employee applies for a credit application like a loan or mortgage, they can choose which information they want to share with service providers and consent to giving them automated online access to their specified payroll data.
It’s a benefit that you can choose to offer employees to give them more data control and confidence. And the online process can save you time too. Eliminate the manual work behind producing printed payslips and documents for employment verification.
How does it work ?
There are four simple steps from application to verification.
- The application begins
Whether it’s a loan, mortgage, or another application, your employee starts the online process with their service provider like normal.
- Consent is given
Your employee gives consent to the service provider to verify the data through Work Report™.
- Employee is sent to Work Report™
They share their NI number, Payroll ID, and their employer’s name and agree to Work Report™’s terms and conditions.
- Records are identified and shared
Work Report™ checks if the employee works for a Sage customer, the employee is identified, and the verified data is shared securely with the service provider.
Why use it ?
Both employees and employers can benefit from using Employment Verification through Work Report™. Here’s how.
Employees can :
- Take control of payroll data and have confidence that only the relevant data is shared securely
- Make sure employment and income data is secure and reduce the potential for fraud
- Consent to share data directly from Sage 50cloud Payroll with service providers for applications for loans, mortgages and more
- Save time with a fully digital process – there’s no need produce hard copies of payslips or manually share other information
Employers can :
- Give employees direct access to their individual payroll data for credit and other applications, eliminating the need for manual payslips to be provided
- Save time, resource, and costs by cutting out the hassle of sharing hard copy or digital data with employees
- Leverage Sage payroll data for an automated, digital employment verification process that saves time